Registration and enrollment steps
- Attending to the university's headquarters located in Al-Zahra City.
- Going to the queries front desk to get to know the university disciplines and receive a package for university publications, and get answers to any queries.
- Going to college you wish to join in to allocate the required access to study plans and academic guidance during the study's academic guidance.
- Going to the Admission and Registration to get ID number, password of the Registrar, and some guidelines for how to fill enrollment-mail request.
- Delivering papers to the Admission and Registration includes:
- The seating number (for new high school students) or a high school diploma, certified by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (the old high school graduates).
- Image of personal identity.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Four recent photographs.
- Intermediate diploma certificate (for diploma students).
- Registration fee is 20 JD non-refundable.
Registration begins daily from 08:00 am to 05:00 pm, seven days a week except on Fridays. For more information:
- We hope you visit the university's headquarters located in Gaza - al-Zahra, or call the phone number: 3-2-2632001.
- Or visit the university branch located in Khan Younis, Salah al-Din Street, next to the Dar EL-Salaam Hospital, Tel: 2078040.
- Or visit the University of North Branch in Sheikh Zayed City .Telephone: 2476080