Financial Affairs Department
This department is responsible for all the procedures and regulations relating to the financial matters including liabilities, receipts, and payments, journalizing, and accounting books. All the procedures follow the international accounting standards.
- Preparing, tabling, and a following-up approval of the annual budget.
- Controlling and observing the financial affairs in accordance with the financial system of the university and the international accounting principles.
- Observing UP accounts in banks and investigating transactions and cash flow.
- Preparing the total accounts of UP to be introduced to the concerned sides for approval and confirmation.
- Introducing monthly and annual reports.
- Developing and updating the department systems and financial operations.