Faculty of Applied Engineering and Urban Planning
It has been established in 2005 to provide local labor market and international institutions with qualified engineers. Faculty aims to keep pace with global development in engineering education and to raise the scientific and practical level of graduates through its programs.
- Civil Engineering
- Architecture Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Providing quality programs.
- Providing efficient and distinctive academic staff
- Using electronic media as a means of modern education.
- Linking theory to practice.
- Approving English as teaching language.
- Following-up and motivating graduates.
- Providing the community with qualified graduates for leadership and innovation in various fields of engineering.
- Providing excellent programs far from duplication with other institutions to serve the community and keep up with international development.
- Expanding the knowledge in the field of engineering through original research, development and transfer of technology to serve local and regional needs.
- Developing cooperation and partnership with different educational institutions.
- Preparing qualified engineers academically and practically to take on responsibilities and challenges that await them in the workplace.
- Conducting academic and applied scientific research and studies.
- Providing ongoing education for the community and disseminating of engineering knowledge in public and private sectors through workshops and conferences.
- Keeping pace with the continued development of engineering sciences and techniques to prepare engineers to be accommodated in development projects.
- Providing engineering consulting and developing local, regional and international cooperation with other universities around the world.
- Creating stable systems.
- Achieving comprehensive quality in education.
- Adopting scientific research.
- Consolidating of ethics